6.11.2013

DIY: Creature Jars ♡

  


Perfect for storage and as simple as can be these creature jars are a fun creative way to up cycle those empty jars that  hang around your house!

What you'll need:

Empty Jars with lids

Super Glue
Acrylic Paint
Clear Spray paint 



To clean my jars I removed the labels and used  Goo Gone Stain Remover to remove the glue, I rinsed them with bleach and water mixture to kill any germs.

Super glue your chosen creatures on each lid and allow enough time to dry.

 I used two coats of acrylic paint on each lid with about 15 minutes between each coat of paint. After the paint is completely dry which doesn't take too long I sealed each lid with two coats of crystal clear gloss spray paint.

 

 I have a feeling the little jars will be perfect storage for my everyday lipsticks ♡ 



No comments:

Post a Comment